on 22 February 2009
This is a very good album. Very good, but not perfect. It is the last good 'phonics album before they went to America and sold out. Some of the tracks are a bit 'poppy' but it is one of the last chances to hear their better drummer before he was sacked for being too ugly! Harsh! I also reccomend this album to Rod Stewart fans!

I would reccomend 'You gotta go there to come back as the best 'phonics album. As for 'Education', put on Mr Writer, turn it up to 10 and enjoy.....

You Gotta Go There to Come Back
on 18 February 2016
I bought this as my original one seemed to have dissappeared and I do still like to buy cd's as opposed to downloading.
It's great and will get plenty of play !
on 10 May 2018
great listen..
on 28 October 2017
Quality album quality band
on 4 May 2016
I have loved this CD for a long time...but have lost mine somewhere along the way, so this is a replacement. Kelley and the boys...very under-rated.
on 4 November 2016
Great album for a great group as usual.... no words to describe.. first class..
on 18 February 2016
As with all Sterephonics Albums, this one is not a disappointment. Love it.
on 1 February 2014
I was completely happy and satisfied with the product. The product is everything I imagined and I was pleased with the price and packaging. Great tracks on the record with great quality.
on 16 August 2016
A reasonable price and product as described. Class act.
on 9 January 2016
Great album, one of many great albums, no fillers, the phonics on fine form