Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 September 2005
My daughter had this bought as a gift and i think for the amount of songs on the album, it is an excellent album, my daughter loves it and she is now 3. There are also songs from my childhood which makes me smile. well worh a purchase. there is such a variety of songs, it is brilliant.
on 4 May 2012
I remember I used to love this in my childhood. I am 16 years old and I still love it! It makes me want to be a baby again every time I think of these characters it makes me want to cry. It goes to show how much I don't like growing up sometimes
on 16 December 2009
Bought this for my little Grandson. He loves it especially Bob the builder. All the tracks are good and from the original recordings from the TV programmes (except possibly the Thunderbirds theme)
All in all a good buy.
on 8 November 2001
I bought this CD for my daughter's 4th Birthday party and looked at the list of tracks with fear and dread! Aaaagh teletubbies, aaaagh Bob the flippin Builder. It of course went down a total treat for the kids and a lot of the parents asked me where they could get it as it was just what was needed to keep their cherubs amused. Actually,these tracks are not as bad as you first think and some are quite...eh...groovy. As many post ironic DJs going around pubs will tell you take a gang of merry office workers, a festive season and a rousing version of Bob the builder , and you'll be suprised how much chanting will ensue.
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2001
Its got to be worth every penny hasnt it?? I purchased this compilation of childrens TV favourite theme tunes for my daughter who is two and a half. Needless to say it is her favourite. She plays it over and over and now knows which character will be coming next. Its great for the car too. All there favourite characters on the one CD. I would imagine this would be suitable for any child over the age of two but I'm sure the younger ones would enjoy the catchy and familiar tunes too.
on 26 April 2012
This a terrific CD for kids who like to listen to the theme tunes from their favourite shows again and again. There's an excellent mix of all the most popular and current ones they can sing and dance their socks off to.
on 24 October 2013
Bought this for my sons birthday party - of the 28 songs on cd they love 4 which are constantly on repeat. They love it!
on 29 May 2013
My son loves this CD. It has all the songs he loves and cheers him up when he is in not the best of moods!
on 26 January 2016
A brilliant CD to bring back the theme tunes from years gone by. Some new ones on there too. Definately worth buying if your child likes theme tunes.
on 23 July 2014
Quite good but the most popular themes were very short, so my grandson was disappointed.