on 22 March 2015
The Halo series is one of my favorite game series, Being a huge Xbox game collector this was another one to the collection. Shame about the product though as I had to buy two copy's as the first copy of the game came with TWO huge cracks in the disk which went right the way through, Therefore meaning it wasn't going to work, Mind you I did buy it used but it stated the game was in "Very Good" condition. Because the game was so cheap used I decided to not bother with the whole sending it back to get either a New copy or refund, I just bought another copy from the same company and it arrived as good as new on the second attempt. If you are wondering what company I bought the two Halo copy's from is Zouverstocks.
on 12 June 2014
I have never played Halo before. I never had an xbox as a kid, but I recently got one in a charity shop. So I've been looking for games to play on it [I cant afford a ps3 ,or Xbox 360, or ps4, or Xbox, one yet]
I've heard good things about Halo, so I gave it a go. The graphics look kinda old, and some elements are old, but I still thouraghly enjoyed this game. It had good level design, a half decent story, And it was loads of fun.

So, in short, Its not exactly Next generation, But still fun.
on 6 May 2014
I won't drone on about visual effects, flawless gameplay or anything like that. All that needs to be said, has been! Super addictive gameplay with the usual frustrations and trials of any great game. You haven't played till you've played this, definitely in my top 5 of all time....classic!
on 16 September 2016
This game is an absolute classic! The box was in pristine condition even though it had been used previously as well as the disk. The game ran perfectly and I got to play the game I once loved. This is something everyone needs to have played in their lives.
on 24 March 2018
Masterpiece.
on 14 January 2017
Brilliant game. Absolute classic
on 31 March 2009
Halo, possibly the greatest FPS ever , a true classic and still impressive compared to many of todays churned out bollards they call next gen games. I've just completed it on the xbox 360 in heroic mode and years ago twice on the PC , and it's lost nothing in this time. It's a very long game and for the price you would be mad to pass this by ... BUY IT... PLAY IT... LOVE IT ...(ps just started HALO 3 and early days I know but it's not grabbed me yet )
on 6 January 2018
Brilliant! Thank you so much. A+
on 3 February 2018
Doesn't work. Buy the anniversary edition instead. Fake packaging and a foreign region code to boot
on 27 May 2017
Been taking a trip down memory lane with this game. Excellent working order.