Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 April 2013
This CD is a collection of music from the film Amelie and is very redolent of France. It is a mixture of new and traditional music and is great background while enjoying a glass of red...!
on 10 September 2012
Excellent I bought it because of my new Granddaughter Amelie for her Mum and Dad and her Great Granny and me of course we all love it!!!!!Amelie loves listening to it in the car.
on 2 March 2014
The music on this DVD is amazing if you love Paris. We listen to it whilst eating French food or having a Parisian breakfast. If you like French music I recommend this DVD!
on 30 August 2013
I love this album! It might seem to be on the more expensive side of CD prices these days, but it is worth every penny and delivery time from the seller was as promised.
on 5 August 2013
I love this soundtrack as well as the movie, I could listen it over and over. Would reccommend even if you haven't seen the movie, nice and relaxing background music.
on 21 January 2017
Arrived in good time and in the expected condition, although one of the tracks jumped on some players hence the lower rating. But overall very good for the price.
on 5 April 2014
Well!
It is the right music from the film, but the beauty and quirkiness of the film doesn't translate into the music on its own.
Nice - but not great.
on 8 August 2014
I love the film and this soundtrack , it is uplifting , quirky and transports me back to Paris every time I listen , which is probably every other day !.
on 19 April 2012
Lovely relaxing music reminiscent of lazy holidays abroad or watching French films whilst languishing in rainy England with a glass of red.....nice :)
on 22 April 2015
Love the film, love the soundtrack. Play this over and over, because it makes me happy. The piano pieces are so moving, inspired me to learn piano.