Customer reviews

Style: EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM|Change

on 4 October 2016
After procrastinating for quite some time because I do have a large range of Canon lenses for my cameras, cost etc I took the plunge and bought this. Thus far all my test images are superb with a real difference when compared with other images with other lenses. I just wish I had not waited so long.
on 8 March 2017
The canon 70-200 f2.8 II is the best of its kind. I had a bit of a delay due to a missing package but after contacting the seller I received it the same day. I was a bit sceptical because it was so much cheaper. No doubts anymore. Perfect!
on 9 August 2017
Pain? Yeah, wallet pain! This lens is expensive. It's from Canon, so no surprise there.

The lens comes in a decent box, in a moulded protective sleeve, in a carry case and finally in several protective sleeves. Unpacking is a little treat in itself!

When you get the lens out it's another treat. Solid and precise, it exudes quality.

I won't go into the performance of the lens other than to say it's as good as all the reviews say. Pictures are sharp with excellent clarity.

Gripes? All that solidity and precision weighs a fair bit.

It's still worth it.
on 22 December 2014
Fabulous lens. Just a warning though, DO NOT skimp on the filter you put on it. I had crazy ghosting issues with I think it was a Hoya-Pro. I went for a B&W protective filter in the end (just glass) to protect the front element, no problems since then.
on 10 June 2017
Awesome Quality Lens, this is my second one sold the first just to get a newer made one,
it's just such a beautiful lens to use Focus ring is so smooth unlike any lens i have used,
Image quality naturally as you would expect sharp and clean,at this price £798 after canon cashback promotion
Buy It Now ! , and yes registered with Canon no problem
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2016
Great lens producing significantly better results than the Sigma equivalent it replaced.
on 18 May 2016
Received this yesterday. I am so glad I bought it! Blew my expectations, as the previous owner sent it with two lens pouches and a protection filter. Impeccable condition, cannot wait to start using it properly. Very happy :)
on 6 September 2017
beautiful lens perfect quality photos
on 16 March 2017
Excellent buy.Very happy with it.
on 13 May 2017
Great lens I use it a lot and it got to my house so fast to so I was really happy with this.