on 17 September 2016
Absolutely disgusting. Would actually give no stars if I could. Item was described as used but good condition - the game won't even load! Paid a lot of money for this and I can't believe that this product has been sold in this condition. Furious.
6 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2014
This is definitely the greatest Spyro game made, and takes you right back to your early gamer years! I think it was a lot more involving and a lot more challenging than the first two games, but that's what makes it better!
on 12 December 2011
Good quality, prompt deliver.

It has surprised my 12 year-old who says anything other than games that involve death are rubbish but he has spent all week trying to complete it.

Think I'll introduce him to Crash
on 24 May 2015
Best ps1 game ever lots of fun and I play it every Easter and finish the game every year
on 26 April 2015
Absolutely love this game and it is exactly how I remember it. Bought a smile to my face
on 23 December 2016
Thank you so much love this game. Was expected to arrive in late december/ early Jan but arrived today. Also works perfectly no scratches x
on 8 January 2013
After my daughter had overplayed her first copy of this game and scratched it to bits she was absolutely ecstatic to finally get a new copy to play at Christmas. Copy was in very good condition and well worth the money.

Thanks again.
on 18 July 2013
Purchased for a friend who's original game had been damaged they never thought they would be able to get another copy made them so happy
on 9 February 2014
when I originally wrote my review I did not give a full description of the game,the purchase price was very reasonable and reflected the age and condition of the disc,my grandson is actually playing the game as I write and has had a good experience.i would definitely purchase from the seller again and was impressed by the speed of dispatch/service.
on 17 March 2015
Amazing. Loved it as child love it as an adult