Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.12+ £1.26 shipping

on 9 October 2010
I think that this is the weakest of TRANSATLANTICS Three Studio albums,despite this i still think it was worth buying and if you are a fan of Keith Emerson you will probably feel some familiarity with the piano playing-no bad thing!
on 25 October 2005
to the previous reviewee, I read your review which finally made me buy the album, thank you. A truly memorable album. I can not add more really to what you have already written other than to tell the next person who reads these reviews, buy it like I did , and if you too enjoy it, thank me like I have Mr 'J' and we can keep the thank you's going and may be start off a new trend, as well as enlightening others to this exceptional band.
Go for it , you know you shouldn't, but do it all the same. !!!!
on 17 December 2011
Saw Transatlantic at High Voltage 2010 after buying the Whirlwind, absolutely brilliant. Bought this to catch up and equally as good as the Whirlwind. Highly recommended
on 31 January 2015
Superb album from the Prog band, IMPO its not as catchy as Kaleidoscope or the outstanding Whirlwind but I think its a grower worth adding to your collection...........
on 1 April 2014
If you love progrock, you must love Transatlantic - and Bridge Across Forever is, in my opinion, their best CD -- apart from Kaleidoscope, that is!
on 17 January 2011
If you're a fan of Dream Theater, Spock's Beard, Marillion, then this is an absolute must have. Progrock par excellance!!!!
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2006
Being an old school Genesis, Yes, Marillion fan and having read the reviews here I thought i'd check it out and I have to say that I think its a load of overblown twaddle.

I think the reason is that two of the band members are Americans, nothing against Americans per se its just the honestly do not "get" prog rock or for that matter Punk rock either.

In a nutshell this Cd suffers from the fact that musiacally technically excellent with well played performances it has all the "soul" of beelzebubs bog cleaner.

Still at least it's better than the appalling Dream Theater.

Sorry prog heads but this is nowhere near as good as Porcupine Tree's latest or for that matter "Peppers Ghost" by Arena.Avoid.It gave me a headache and the title track is wetter than a fortnight in Trafalgar square's fountain.
66 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse