on 10 November 2013
Excellent movie, easily one my favourite light-hearted comedies, Smarter than it gets credit for despite its fantastically cheesy plot, if you don't take it too seriously Bill and Ted can only serve to entertain.

Definite recommendation if you're into Wayne's World, Dazed and Confused or Clerks.
on 11 February 2014
Finally! One of the greatest 1980s films is coming to blu ray! With some of the worst acting, a plot with more holes than a mountain of Swiss cheese and as childish a story as it gets. Who cares!! This film is brilliant. I have seen it so many times I can annoy my family by reciting it! Truly amazing escapist fun! Who cares how he fell out of the suit of armour, why question that Napolean loves ice cream, don't think about how they got all the equipment on stage for their presentation...it doesn't matter...switch on, sing along to the songs and shout out all the catchphrases (I did it to my kids who finally accepted their dad was ever so slightly odd)
Why don't they make them like this anymore! Why is there not a third film with them middle aged!

To those who know and love this film, it's time to get your own kids into this...you could even get your partners to agree by saying they learn a bit of history....sort of...

And remember. Be EXCELLENT to each other
on 17 September 2014
i first watched this film when i was 13, over 20 years ago and its now a classic favourite of mine. bought the dvd for my son's 14th birthday and it seems teens still love this film. i watched it with him and found it just as entertaining as back then
on 27 March 2016
My 12 year old is dismissive of all things from the 1980s. I remembered seeing this as a youngster and laughing out loud. Party on dude! She loved it and has been talking about it all day.

George Carlin is amazing as Rufus.
on 30 January 2014
I love this film The dudes go through time and get themselves into an adolescent adventure which is very lighthearted and the music is 80's metal/rock. i love this. Just a slight shame it is just over an hour long.
on 23 May 2016
An 80s classic. It never fails to make me laugh. Both lead actors are excellent, and bounce off each other very well. The appearance of the marvelous George Carlin is the icing on the cake for me. Love it!
on 16 November 2015
Brilliant film, should be in all schools!!
on 11 November 2013
A favourite from my youth I was delighted that my 9 year old son of the iPad generation also loved it .... and the exclaimations of 'Excellent', 'Bogus' and 'Dude' ran riot around our household
on 2 September 2014
Bought this after not seeing it for a long time. It has aged, but in a great way, films were great and simple without headaches or destruction. Very positive message about life, be excellent!
on 2 February 2011
this was out before my time but i first saw it on t.v and i loved it.The story line is crazy but its good fun.