on 11 April 2017
I was looking for blocks that were not absolutely huge and not ridiculously small! These are the perfect size! Daughter loves to stack them and is entertained for long periods of time, nicely packaged in a plastic zip bag also! would definitely recommend.
on 30 March 2015
Brought these when on offer so definitely worth it. Perfect size for a small baby. My 10 month old still plays with them and has done since she was 3 months. They would make a lovely gift, you will not be disappointed at the quality. My only gripe is that only one of the blocks has a small bell that jingles in it, it would not have hurt for the makers to add a couple more but does not detract from enjoyment by my daughter.
on 14 January 2018
My eight month old grandson loves these blocks. They're bright, colourful and lightweight. They're a real hit and such good quality that I think they'll be a favourite for quite a long time.
on 2 September 2016
Nice cubes, very colourful, good size. My little one 7 months can handle cubes well. Didn't give 5 stars for the reason that cubes could have some rattle inside, just one has and she is attracted to that one more. Also this cubes could have some ribbons to chew on. It is a bit pricy for what this ones have!
on 2 January 2017
These were bought for my granddaughter to augment the knitted ones I made her. They are lightweight and very colourful and will be useful for some years as they can be used for building, identification,and playing snap. She is only ten months and can handle them well.
on 12 February 2017
These are my favourite baby blocks . They provide fun safely for any under three year old and challenge children to build towers and sort the pictures and using their imaginations to tell stories about the different characters and objects on the faces of the blocks.
on 15 April 2017
One of my baby's favourites, he loves playing with them and knocking down towers we build for him. Soft and okay for him to chew on!
on 9 November 2017
My 4 month year old absolutely loves these little colourful cubes. She gets excited whenever I lay them in front of her, and am in the process of getting her to try and crawl (more claw) her way forward - let's see if she succeeds!
on 15 January 2018
The baby's mother was really pleased with the blocks, which arrived really quickly, which was good as they were part of a Christmas present.The baby also loved them, so a good choice on my part, especially as they are washable.
on 22 September 2017
These light colourful blocks are just right to amuse my granddaughter. She likes to knock them over and shake the one with the bell.
She will get lots of use out of them once she starts to learn the animals and colours.