Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 June 2014
This guy makes simply stunning music. I'm having a bit of a Robbie Basho day today but it's not just a one off, I must confess to you, I've had them before. You see once the Basho gets his tender hooks into you, nothing else will do. Don't be put off by the cover, I know he looks like a cross between a gnome, Lapland type gentleman whose lived in the forest for a very long time and a munchkin but that's Ok with me. When someone makes music as spiritual and uplifting and in some ways of another world as this, they can dress how they damn well please in my book.

When my friend Richard first heard him he said that he was playing his music for himself and for no one else and that is certainly true. This music comes from deep within his soul. It has changed me.
on 31 August 2010
This is wonderful music and I am amazed that none of Basho's albums have been reviewed on this website until now. Truly a neglected but great talent. If you like Davey Graham, Bert Jansch, John Renbourne etc you will love this.