on 12 June 2016
I got into Train from their single, "Hey, Soul Sister", and have bought all their cds since, finding each one as good as their last. I am now working backwards and collecting their earlier material. While this cd is great for lovers of Pat Monahan's voice, the majority of songs are not of the same calibre as 'Soul Sister', mostly being rather noisy, although the title song, "Drops of Jupiter" is wonderful. If you want to have the Train set (!) then add this to your collection, but if you want the standard of their "Bulletproof Picasso" cd, I feel you will be disappointed.
on 14 November 2015
Loved their first album, but tbh wasn't sure about this after a first listen. However, after several listens I can't stop playing it. The 2nd and the 5th song are my personal favs but the whole album grows on you.
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 12 October 2017
Beautifully written track has such good imagery. Genius.
on 3 December 2017
I don’t like this album as much as others I have.
on 8 January 2018
Not as good as expected, sorry.
on 17 April 2017
Love this. If you love Hootie & Counting Crows....it's for you.
on 1 March 2018
Good life affirming pop rock - title track is another league
on 22 November 2017
Great CD .
on 1 February 2014
I was completely happy and satisfied with the product. The product is everything I imagined and I was pleased with the price and packaging. Great tracks on the record with great quality.