on 6 October 2016
I warmly recommend this CD, which contains truly great performances of these Bach Violin Concertos, some of the finest music ever composed in this genre. In particular the slow movement or Largo of the Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor is very beautiful. Listen out for Zukerman's rich tone while playing in the lower register. Genius, mastery, perfection. Music to heal a troubled soul and a troubled world.
on 9 April 2016
It's difficult to appreciate...I hear the tunes occasionally in my head but no frequently enough to put it on the CD player although I am starting to go back to it more often and appreciate the tone and jollity of the music.
on 22 September 2014
This is a wonderful, high quality recording at an excellent price. I'm not very 'musically literate', but I know what I like and this is superb music played by superstars. Very impressive and really quite moving.
on 21 December 2016
Very enjoyable. I do not sleep well so I enjoy this through the night.
on 9 April 2014
This was to replace a much loved but lost DVD. A very good quality recording and masterful conducting by Barenboim brings out the best in Itzhak Perlman. Sublime.
on 26 September 2017
Love the Bach violin concertos and this is an excellent edition
on 5 March 2015
Beautiful music.
One person found this helpful
on 22 February 2014
Wonderful combination. The music is brilliant and the interpretation is superb. Add to that the superb Kindle Hi-Fi quality and its hours of wonderful music,
on 1 February 2015
Happy music. Luv it
on 1 July 2015
This is true gold! Some of the most sacred music ever written. Played by the unsurpassed masters of violin and conduction.