Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon 17 February 2016
This is innovative, re-watchable, thrilling, and thought-provoking. Quite simply one of the best films ever made in my view. The blu-ray transfer is flawless - crystal clear and detailed video and audio. The ultimate version of the ultimate film.

PS. I recommend not seeking out the version of the film that plays in chronological order - it is hugely detrimental to the film and will spoil the experience.
on 30 May 2017
My friend recommended this film to me. Probably one of the greatest film recommendations anyone has ever given me. This has opened up my eyes to how great films can really be, and I can't believe I ever lived a life before watching this. I treasure her friendship and hope that the amazing film recommendations continue.

Five stars, for friendship.
on 17 September 2017
Excellent film that makes you think throughout, and still I wasn't confident that I really understood. So have watched it several times, and each time have learnt more and more.
on 6 August 2017
Wonderful edition of Nolan's early masterwork.
on 29 February 2016
Good film, lots of twists.
on 15 July 2017
This is a film I had to watch a few times to understand fully, I enjoyed every minute of it. It's surprising, worrying and so true!
on 3 July 2017
Very strange,but a true Nolan film
on 24 August 2017
great film sent quickly
on 28 May 2017
At times confusing, at times uncomfortable, but always challenging. The unique backwards storyline will keep you gripped and the resolution at the end is a real eye opener.
on 23 June 2017