on 25 September 2017
Great thanks.
on 13 August 2013
If you and your friends love Trivial board games this is the one for you! Many hours of fun with friends here would certainly get your brain ticking!!
on 2 February 2013
My family and I have enjoyed playing Trivial Pursuit over very many years but the questions have got quite stale. Good to get a new version.
on 11 February 2013
My partner and I enjoyed playing but the teenagers struggled with the questions...More modern topics may help the younger ones.
on 10 January 2005
I read the other reviews on this game and still bought it. I am sadder and wiser, this is a poor follow up to the original Trivial Pursuit. I won't comment on the quality of the questions as it is entirely subjective. The simple number of questions supplied is sufficient to have this game rated badly. The original had thousand of questions and actually tested your genaral knowledge, after two or three games of this even the budgie was answering correctly.
Don't follow my lead, believe the reviews and leave this game on the shelf, the back of the shelf.
on 14 January 2013
Basically this is the usual, familiar game with a new set of questions. I bought a second hand version which was in very good condition and was the first Christmas present to be used by any of the 20somethings who were staying with us.
on 5 April 2013
Exactly what my daughter wanted so she was very satisfied with the present. We have been playing this for years and she wanted her own copy.
on 17 October 2016
Looking forward to playing this with my family. The board is much brighter and more colourful than the old version. Hoping the questions are more in line with our ages as some of the questions in the old Genus editions were a bit before our time!
on 7 January 2015
excellent
on 6 May 2015
Good price well packaged.

See one answered question