Customer reviews

Clear Horizon - The Best Of...
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 August 2017
Love'd it
on 19 January 2010
Basia was the singer in Mat Bianco. I think that her Jazz style is fabulous and I have been listening to her for 20 years. Somehow, you do not grow to get tired of her voice and interpretation, ever. She does not wear you down, always seems fresh. I love her music, and if you have not tried her, I would recommend her.
on 19 December 2012
Basia has a lovely voice and style and this is a well put together selection of her songs, including some live Matt Bianco tracks at the end. If you've never listened to her music before, this would be a good place to start.
on 13 December 2013
When I heard her singing on Matt Bianco's "Just a Minute" I was amazed that she didn't even get a mention! So I did a bit of research and found that she had recorded several Cds under the name of Basia. How on earth this woman has never made it as a Superstar is beyond me. She is truly a great singer. I never tire of listening to her. I suppose the best compliment that I can give her is that this Cd has not yet found it's way into the cupboard with all the other Cds that I have got bored with. Highly recommended.
on 2 May 2017
CD works fine but case was cracked when delivered
review image
on 29 December 2015
I bought this as gift for my wife as a replacement for an old, worn out copy. The clarity of this CD adds to the depth of the music, capped by Basia's great voice makes this the perfect mood music.
on 15 October 2014
Surprising how many tracks I have marked as favourites. Nice for a chilled party.
on 21 January 2015
Simply wonderful music! And the Basia's voice is so beautiful. Recommended!
on 23 May 2015
This CD is so good i like it very much.
on 23 November 2015
Thanks is a nice colletion