Customer reviews

Great
on 4 February 2018
Grandson loves it
on 14 March 2014
great stuff for a '70s and '80s kid and his partner too. A real "blast from the past" which is now being enjoyed by the next generation too
on 21 December 2015
Made for an excellent gift for Little One. And we enjoyed watching it as a family too.
on 10 October 2012
I have rated it 5 due to the fact that my son pretty much watches it every day, and finds new things to laugh at each time. It is a classic cartoon so brings back good memories.
on 9 April 2013
This was a good purchase.Dangermouse is an old favourite, and my grandson loves watching it.I thought this was good value for money.
on 5 January 2013
My boys aged 11 and 7 love this DVD, more than I did when I was their age, there is a whole series to collect!
on 24 March 2014
We remember these from the 80's and my daughter and I loved to watch it. Now my four year old grandson watches a few episodes every day Over and Over and Over.
on 19 September 2014
Another hit with my grandchildren good cond.