Format: DVD|Change

on 13 October 2001
Seeing k.d. in concert is always breathtaking, now we have two wonderful concerts for our living rooms. Live by request is a mixture of old and new songs and also shows k.d.s comedic side with the inclusion of Miss Chatelaine (in that dress and wig!) and Macarthur Park excellant. Certainly one for the fans and a good introduction for anyone else.
on 14 June 2005
We first rented this dvd and needed to have it, so we bought it. The no frill, no glitter is a welcoming chance in this day and age of "pop idol bands". This dvd shows KD at her best, a live performance of outstanding quality, not to forget the backing vocalists who hit the notes at the right moment. A brilliant version of "Crying", a hilarious one of "Lady Chatelaine", the chillingy beautiful "Barefoot" and "Constant Craving". In fact there is not a song we cannot describe with superlatives.
This dvd really shows the variety KD has in her repertoire and the easy with which she performs and reaches high and low notes.
Our advice : get it while you can, this dvd is really worth it's money !
Enjoy
on 27 March 2008
My wife bought me this for my birthday. We had seen KD on a recent BBC4 session and were mesmerised by her performance. This DVD enhances that impression through her incredible voice and her wonderful sense of humour too. Fortunately this DVD does not have the usual interruptions that some of the other Live By Request offerings include. An absolute must of you like KD to any degree.
on 30 April 2014
great concert,great viewing .kd lang in my opinion is vastly underated her voic is extremely sweet and she handles most words with with a very smooth tone
on 25 April 2013
I got hooked after watching KD singing on tv and got this, PLUS one done at the BBC sessions. Blew me away, she really is great live performer
on 21 January 2015
Great cd,good value and quick delivery
on 25 February 2017
special, love all her music and soul
on 11 January 2015
Brought as present and well recieved
on 21 January 2010
i like kd but i ordered the wrong dvd and i was not too happy with this version
{my fault}
STRAKER
on 20 September 2013
i bought this for my partner but she was not interested in that much but wont give on her just yet