on 7 January 2013
A classic and timeless game loved by all generations from the oldies to the youngsters - may it continue please.
on 11 November 2011
I'm so pleased I've finally got the original version of Operation - its great fun! I was very surprised with the condition of the game - it looks unused!
on 30 May 2013
This game is a classic, bought it for a friend that had just undergone an operation and I was a bit afraid that he would hate the present, but my guts were correct and he loved it and laughed out loud when he received it.
on 10 November 2016
Fairly average
on 22 May 2015
Ordered this expecting whats pictured. What arrived was the kids version. Perfect condition but not what i expected
on 6 June 2009
My students love this game, and I think it's great fun too. The biggest drawback is that there are lots of small pieces which are easy to use. It would be good it they supplied 2 set of teh bones so you had a back-up.
One person found this helpful
on 6 November 2015
Great buy
on 6 December 2012
It's fun, but not as good as the original Operation game I remember with cards, money, body parts etc... but it's not bad.
One person found this helpful
on 31 May 2003
I played this as a youngester around friends houses, and whne looking for a silly Xmas present to buy for the other half, thought what the hell.
It is excellent fun, with or without alcohol.
Eductionally, I can't remember if this taught me the location of the major organs in the body, or where I found them out as I grew older anyway.
Highly recommend this game for adults and kids alike, excellent fun with a degree of eductaional value. Go buy it now!
19 people found this helpful
on 25 November 2012
"Be warned, this operation game is a new version of the game in yellow box and not the old in a blue box as stated by seller. The current market price of a new version of Operation game is £10 and you are going to pay twice as much £25 with The Shop for Gifts! "
21 people found this helpful