Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 March 2017
Seen the live show- excellent dvd
on 27 August 2017
This is a wonderful show
on 1 May 2017
ok
on 7 February 2002
I have been a Cirque du Soleil fan for many years, and have bought each new video as it was released. I recently bought a DVD player, and I was thrilled to find a new show, Dralion, being released on DVD. The show is fantastic, as they all are, but I was particularly pleased with the extra features on the DVD. If you've ever been frustrated by the "artistic" editing of the videos, the DVD of Dralion offers multi-angle options on some of the performances. You can watch the act with the standard editing (as it is shown on the video), have a close-up view of the artist, have the camera directly on the act (and not cut away to the singer or a gasping audience member in the middle of it!), or choose the full stage view - a very similar view to sitting in the audience and seeing the show live. Cirque performances are always worth seeing, but in this case, I was particularly impressed with the DVD. The extra angles have prompted me to watch each act again with the different views. I'm now even tempted to buy Quidam on DVD, even though I already own it on video!
on 7 March 2009
We have seen live Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam and Varekai shows and whilst no recorded version cannot match the live experience and atmosphere this DVD, with its multiangle facility, gives an exceptional opportunity to see what we consider to be the best of Cirque du Soleil's shows. Great value and a wonderful chance for any one who has never seen a CdS show to experience the magic.
on 28 December 2001
Here is a DVD that is solid entertainment from beginning to end. The 89 minutes are packed with skilled artistry lavishly presented by top rank performers whose skills are breathtaking. The clowns are original and unusual but the aerial acts and athletic skills are a continued source of admiration. I have watched this DVD many times and never fail to be amazed.
on 30 May 2014
we went as a family to see this and we loved it and bought this as a family gift to share for all of us to watch at christmas
on 25 January 2012
What an amazing show, I watched it open mouthed!! This is the best Cirque production of all the ones I have seen.
on 5 July 2013
As usual the Cirque is a mindblowing experence. The acts have to be seen to be belived. Overall picture & sound excellent. Just the thing to pop into the DVD player on a wet afternoon or to entertain childern & adults alike
on 10 September 2013
As ever, Cirque Du Soleil are amazing. Great quality DVD, great show. The latest in a collection of Cirque DVDs.