Format: DVD|Change

on 19 March 2013
The animation is amazing, the whole thing is captivating - even I enjoyed it. I use these DVD's in the sunday school and they loved it!
on 3 November 2012
Very nice, little man enjoyed the music. Easy to follow as well. Would definitely recommend. Helps kids understand Bible stories.
on 22 June 2014
Joseph and Prince of Egypt are my favourite DVDs. Though I bought it for my daughter, I love watching them with her. She loves singing along and laughs at the gentle humour.
Recommend - a good way of introducing the bible to small children.
on 6 February 2013
Great product, the kids I work with loved it. Well worth the money and excellent quality. It was very good value for money.
on 20 January 2013
Beautiful film, which I showed to a group of children and Mums. We all enjoyed it and one Mum borrowed it to watch at home.
on 20 June 2016
This is not like the Prince of egypt as hoped. It's a cheap production and the songs are ridiculous. I'm a miracle child...
on 27 June 2014
My collection is getting bigger by the disc,this is one more for my children's family collection,thank you susan ann mary
on 17 March 2013
Children enjoyed this version of Joseph much better than musical and were able to relate more. Good light hearted movie.
on 11 November 2015
Me gustó la pelicula..buneas canciones y bastante apegada a la versión original que es la Biblia...si la recomiendo.
on 23 November 2007
Everyone knows the story of Joseph, this isn't a very good version though, I prefer the LW one I saw as a child. it tries to be too clever and modern with modern art representations to convey deep meaning (which fails). It's Joseph for Americans actually, "stars" Ben Afflek, is that any kind of credentials? hailed triumphantly whilst being borderline offensive and stereotypical. Songs not quite memorable and often irritatingly overly ostentatious and showy and yes the animation does look like the third in a series of films as opposed to the first or one on a limited straight to dvd release.

Not a parr on Prince of Egypt by the same people.

Would do for a basic religious angle and that's seemingly what people appreciate but confuse it with a good film, not really one to hunt out.