Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£29.48+ £1.26 shipping

VINE VOICEon 1 January 2013
This box set is good value for money with all the great tracks from the time. There is a lot of stuff that I hadn't heard before some good and some not so good but worth while listening to and may be over time I might get to enjoy them as well.
on 12 November 2012
As a student I loved the Simon and Garfunkel sound and lyrics but couldn't bring myself to buy all the LPs. This was great value although I was a bit surprised that they didn't mirror the LP order exactly. Probably should have read the small print!
on 21 June 2016
Excellent
on 4 February 2016
Love there Harmony sound.
on 4 February 2012
I wasn't much of a fan in the 1960's so have been catching up. I enjoyed this and for the most part the songs are good. There are a few duff ones in my opinion....even on Bridge over troubled water. Never mind. This is good value for money for those of us who were busy with other performers at the time. Limited funds when a teenager and limited radio access/provision meant that selection was imperative. Not so now for those of us in our 60s. This and many other bands can now be a joy for the first time of listening for my generation. 1964 to 1970 was a magical musical time and this is an evocative collection of work.
on 8 April 2015