• Kaya
  • Customer reviews

on 15 December 2017
... what could I possibly say about this sublimely gifted artist/craftsman ... a wonderful, beautiful, thoughtful human ... another one of his great conscientious albums...
One person found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
Traditionally "Kaya" has been dismissed as being a bit of a light weight. However, it is far better than some would say and contains a number of great songs including "Satisfy my Soul", "Is This Love" and the stupendous "Time Will Tell". With an added '78 show as a bonus this is an excellent worthwhile package that sits nicely on my shelf alongside the other Marley "Deluxe Editions".
2 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2011
This is probably my favorite Bob Marley album as it is very sweet and soulful but still a full roots reggae sound. I remember when I first listened to this album I was blown away. Easy Skanking is a great first number which instantly transports you to a place of inspiration and relaxation. The Running Away track illuminates Marley's romantic life and his habit of hiding behind his fame as is usual when average men are catapulted into super-stardom. This album was released in 1978 so soon after Rastaman Vibration (1976) and then Exodus (1977), probably two of the best Bob Marley albums of all time. I would say this album joins those two albums. All the tracks on this album were penned exclusively by Bob Marley.
on 30 April 2013
long ago when I was in secondary School I loved it. So when it arrived and I started playing it, it took my memory many years back. I miss Bob greatly. His music speaks for who he is and his philosophy. I've been playing it ever since. I had the pirated one but wanted this original. I will ever remain his fan. Long live Bob Marley. May his soul RIP.
on 28 April 2018
Great album
on 25 August 2016
Ordered for my husband who wanted to replace a missing CD. I don't think I have ever had anything arrive as quickly as this item.
on 31 March 2016
this for me is one of Bobs best album had it on record when I was younger and lost but C/D is great
on 16 April 2015
I think this album is great i have it on record and have allways loved it this album arrived on time and in great condition i will use this seller again thanks.
on 3 April 2017