Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 September 2017
I cannot believe this film is 25 years old now.. still one of my favourites. great soundtrack and music throughout..
great fight sequences with some sad stuff inbetween..
well worth watching again. will be saving to my watch list and no doubt will watch again soon
highly recommended
on 1 October 2013
I saw an earlier version of this great story as a child, but I did not really understand it then. It was in monochrome, or black and white and of course, as I loved the stories about the American west I was satisfied then. However, now I have a better understanding of the plot and this film certainly does the story justice. Great cast, great music score (The Gael) and thrillingly told. Terrifying in its impact; a fearsome time to have lived through. I shred the disc with friends so they could enjoy it too and shake with fear.
on 3 May 2017
Still a class dvd buy it.
on 19 September 2017
Have just watched it again for the upteenth time and still find it an amazing film. Daniel Day Lewis at his best.
on 21 August 2017
Great film, spoiled by the poor picture quality
on 24 August 2017
Bought this for my dad and he really enjoyed it!
on 22 May 2017
good film watched it several times
on 27 July 2017
Good film good action b
on 26 April 2017
I bought this item for my mother and she loved it
on 12 July 2013
This is a time in American history which most people are unfamiliar with. It combines several struggles between the French and the English, the Americans and the Indians. The allegiances were always changing and determined the course of history for both North America and Europe. The film itself is fantastic. Breathtaking scenery, fantastic music and excellent acting. This is one of my favourite films of all time.