Customer reviews

Tomy Screwball Scramble Game

on 23 January 2016
My daughter loves this game. She got it for Christmas but upon playing it we noticed the game had a fault. I emailed the seller who advised to send it back for a replacement so I did. The seller was fantastic and kept me informed with the progress of the replacement. Overall very good customer service.
on 9 March 2016
We'll hello blast from the past! I had this game as a child many moons ago, got so much enjoyment out of Hours of play , beating the timer and playing with friends, I just had to buy one for my daughter. me I absolutely love this game and so does my daughter. Worth every penny
on 28 October 2016
Fun game for any age, this is the second one I have bought for presents. It is not so easy as it looks.
on 27 December 2016
Bought for xmas for our 6 year old, I expected this to be sooo easy and I was so wrong, with every part on it I couldn't stop laughing watching all of us attempt to get past the first section!!! Just need practice
on 31 July 2016
A couple of weeks ago this would have got a 1 star review but, after almost a quarter century of trying on and off, I finally completed the bloomin' thing. Everyone loves to play this and great to have round the coffee table for occasional play whilst friends are round...
on 13 May 2015
I bought this for my three year old for Christmas despite the age on the box being +5. He loves it and got the hang of it straight away. The adults also loved playing with it - it's deceptively tricky and brought a few competitive streaks!
on 11 November 2015
Not quite the appeal of the original but I always wanted one of these as a kid. Now I am an adult and can buy one with my own money, I did. And great fun it was too. For about 15 minutes. I fear my attention span may wane more in my 30's than it would have done with this when I was 8.
on 29 February 2016
A classic game in my household - bought this for my 30 year old brother, to relive the good old days of our childhood. It was good, ran well and was fun to test ourselves at again, but its not quite the same packaging as I remember and felt a little too plasticky for me!
on 8 February 2016
This really is IDENTICAL to the game I had in the 1980s and I'm delighted that it hasn't been enhanced/improved/ruined! However, I don't recall it being as hard as this when I was aged 9yrs, perhaps my reflexes are going! My 7 and 4yr olds love it, although it is really too hard for them.
on 3 May 2017
Only thing to note is, we received "Crazy Ball" which is a different colour and German. No big deal, it's otherwise identical and the game is still awesome.