Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

• 8701

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 December 2001
Usher has been absent after his 'My Way' album featuring 'You make me wanna' but as soon as 'Pop Your Collar' came out it introduced Usher back and better than ever. 'U Remind me' along with 'U got it bad' and are gorgeous. 'If i want to' and 'U-Turn' are the best upbeat tracks. 'Can U help me' and the last song 'Separated' are beautifully written with wonderful lyrics especially 'Separated'. A brilliant album for all types of moods and shows Usher at his best.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 17 September 2006
Usher's just got this album jusy right, with a mix of uplifting, soothing, and bass-pumping tunes. I put it on before footie matches to get me going, and it really does the job. But obviously, with such a good mixture, its ideal to listen to anywhere. His voice is incredibly likeable, and doesnt become annoying at any point, making it an album you'll never get tired of. Well done Usher!
on 17 March 2002
A great album with many great tunes. The chart released tracks only give you a flavour of whats instore. Personal favourites being 'I dont know feat. P Diddy ' and 'You dont have to call ' - This album is a must for RnB Fans everywhere and when the boy on tour go check him out
on 21 April 2002
This album is by far the best i've ever bought. Each song is different in it's own way and Usher's amazing voice makes all the songs sound excellent. It has slow songs such as How do I say which has fantastic songwords, then theres the more up beat dance tracks like U Turn and If I want to which make you want to get up and try a bit of Ushers break dancing. There are 17 tracks including top hits like U Remind Me, U got it bad and Pop ya Collar but I couldn't pick a favourite song because they are all so good. P Diddy contributes on a couple of the tracks which also sounds great. If you love RnB or you want an album with a varaity of songs. Then id recommend this to you all
on 4 February 2004
I BOUGHT THIS ALBUM WHEN IT WAS FIRST RELEASED AND I STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT.HE IS EASILY THE BEST R&B ACT OUT THERE AT THE MOMENT AND I JUST CANT WAIT TILL HE BRINGS OUT HES NEXT ALBUM. THE ALBUM HAS SOME QUALITY SONGS ON IT WHEATHER YOUR IN THE MOOD FOR SLOW SONGS OR SOMETHING MORE UP BEAT. MY FAVOURITE HAS TO BE TRACK 9 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT.
on 5 November 2013
I only purchased this because I was being finicky in wanting another copy as my original has gone missing and I refused to get a digital copy.
If you like I was an usher fan of his greater times as an artist then go for it, maybe he'll revert back to his better days of musical prowess.

Arrived early and in mint condition.
on 1 September 2001
It's been a while since i've been wholely pleased with an album that i've bought, and this album doesn't break that trend.... it shatters it. There's a track for every r+b style there is. Top tracks are "I don't know", where P.Diddy and Usher work together perfectly, and the excellent "U remind me" which you can listen to over and over again and will never tire of it. This track greatly underperformed in the charts when released, and deserved a longer spend in the top 40 than it got. Also "U got it bad" is a track with the best lyrics I have heard for a very long time. The only down side of this album which I can see, is the lyrics in the middle of the album that reveal an unpleasant side of Usher Raymond, where he expresses his apparent ability to have any woman he wants. If you can take a little bit of ego coming out of an artist, then i see no reason not to buy this album and throw out the rest of your r+b cd's. Quality.
on 8 July 2001
I haven't heard any of Usher's previous albums, so I can't compare this one, but compared to ANY album, it is amazing! The two singles that he has released of the album so far are a lot more 'pop-py' than the rest of this album which has a strong R n B feel. No two songs sound the same, so you definately won't get bored listening to it! The upbeat, harder 'I Don't Know' (feat. P Diddy) and 'I can't let you go' couldn't sound any more different than the soft ballad 'Can you help me'. Ushers voice, as always is un-faultable- he has the ability to give you goosebumps! Anyone who is into this type of music should DEFINATELY buy this album!
on 10 May 2003
This is a must for any Usher or R'n'B fans - it has the potential to appeal to a lot more people as well. It's a delight to listen to from start to finish, including the hit singles "Pop Ya Colla" and "U Got It Bad", and the stand-out tracks consist of beautiful ballad "Can U help me" and the slick "If I want to", which is probably the best of the lot. This album is a rarity - every track is quality and there are none of the usual mediocre "fillers". This is a slickly produced album which will have you wanting more from Usher (in which case, there are two other albums, but this is his best by far).
on 9 July 2001
Now this is a Smooth-bounce-bounce album. It's got all the qualitys of an usher album but with the excellent production of people and groups like Jermaine Dupri and the Neptunes. Usher has a real smooth voice that aint gonna get on your nerves. The track listing that is shown is wrong, their is actually 17 tracks and 'U Remind me' is actually on it. A lot of songs have the feel of his old albums but with a little more flavour. If you looking for a real nice relaxing R 'n' B album then get this. If you liked any of Usher's albums then get this, you wont be disapointed.