Customer reviews

Colour: Shiny|Size: 1.5 L (51 oz)|Change

on 20 September 2017
The size is just right for a large mug of coffee, exactly what I was looking for. This is a super quality mini coffee press that makes great coffee every time. I grind my coffee very finely and so far no grain has escaped from under the filter. I found the plunger hard to pull out the first couple of times until the mesh adjusted and now it works perfectly.
on 21 April 2017
Ive bought this in the 1.5 litre size so we can make more mugs of coffee at one time. I have a smaller Bodum coffee maker too, Ive had that years so know that these are quality products. Looks smart and works perfectly. Very pleased.
on 16 July 2017
Perfect for that one cup of coffee. Having owned one like this for at least 20 years and bought many replacement glass liners, I have now bought this more up-to-date model and am very pleased with it. I'm sure it'll last just as long.
on 11 March 2017
Very nice design, good quality, no problem to pour in boiling hot water. I use it mainly to make my tea! Only one thing that I frind irritating compared to the plastic versions. The glass makes horrible scratching noise when getting it out of the metal frame. It often feels quite hard to get it out and I'm afraid that I might scratch or brake the glass, so I leave it in :))
on 23 March 2017
Much better and reliable. Cheaper versions just NOT worth the saving. You get what you pay for!
on 24 May 2017
Everything fits together as it should, it's reasonably chunky and a perfect size for our needs.
on 16 June 2017
The cafetière is very good, but the glass beaker is far too fragile. I only received it 3 days ago and while washing it this morning it already chipped and can no longer be used. For the price, you would expect it to be made of stronger materials. By the time you buy a replacement beaker you will have spent £40+.
review image
on 9 May 2017
LOVE! This... no complaints whatsoever with this. Can get 2 cups of coffee from this jug. Easy to clean. Would highly recommend
on 6 May 2017
You need to have it. Coffe is so good from this machine. I strongly recommend this coffee maker. It also looks very beautiful
on 26 May 2017
Nice looking and works very well indeed.