Customer reviews

Traffik [DVD] [1989]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 January 2013
This is one of my all-time favourite mini series. I have lent it out twice in the past and haven't had it returned - that's how amazing it is. Copy 3 will have to be prised out of my cold, dead hands! Quality, insightful, thought-provoking drama - the perfect antidote to the bland pap they churn out by the bucketload nowadays. Buy it, rent it, steal it but DO NOT miss it!
6 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2009
I remember watching this when it was made and thinking it was brilliant at the time. Watching it for the second time 20 years later, I still think this is brilliant and much better than the US film that was based on this drama.

It should also be watched by all our come today gone tomorrow politicians who think they can win the war on drugs, as the issues raised in this film are as pertinent today as they were back then at the end of the 80s, and unless they change their policies, will be so in another 20 years.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2016
I ENJOYED THIS FILM AS IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I EVER SEEN THIS FILM AGAIN IT WAS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY PROMT SERVICE AS USUAL WELL DONE
on 2 November 2014
Brilliant series. Love it. Good seller, no problems with packaging or delivery. Thank you
One person found this helpful
on 2 October 2015
Very good
on 16 December 2017
Excellent film, good supplier.
on 19 February 2015
great product
on 4 October 2013
i WATCHED THE SERIES WHEN IT ORIGINALLY WAS AIRED, AND HAVE ENJOYED VIEWING IT AGAIN, IT IS GOOD HOW ALL OF THE STORY LINES LINK TOGETHER,
on 14 December 2013
Because this tale is told over several episodes it is more real and engrossing than the DVD, which is a muddle unless you have seen this version first.
on 10 April 2009
Best TV series I've ever seen. Each 50 minute episode seems like 10 minutes.

We were sad when it finished as we want more!

Channel 4 at it's best.