on 5 February 2017
Great value arrived on time my nephew loved it. He's now got a new favourite program.
on 3 July 2017
Grandson enjoyed it
on 4 May 2013
I grew up with the original cartoons and movies,I bought this for my little boy who took an interest in my old DVDs.
It's good fun and he loves it but I'm not as keen as the fighting has been dumbed down,I wasn't expecting 'The Raid' but I was hoping for more action.
Worth the buy though
on 6 August 2013
Bought this for my son. Although he likes he, he doesnt like it as much as the others. Not sure why, I don't think he knows either. He still watches it but something is missing.
on 5 March 2016
Not in a normal dvd case
on 1 December 2015
This product was great
on 9 December 2011
Already bought the other volume of TMNT DVD series. Great viewing for young viewers. Mild violence, larger than life characters and all the adventure that one little boy could handle. This is a must for any TMNT fan.
on 29 April 2015
Not too bad.
on 3 November 2014
Whold be nice to get them all
on 25 February 2008
On DVD this looked great, on Blu Ray it looks amazing. If you want to show off a CGI movie on your HDTV to impress people, you can't go wrong with this. The animation was always impressive but with Blu Ray you can now see just how much work went into each scene, one of the highlights being the rooftop fight in the rain between Leonardo and Raphael, you can see every drop that lands on them! As for the movie, well it's under rated, it's got great characters, a great story and excellet action set pieces. It really shows up a lot of the Pixar copy-cat movies that always seem to show up after Disney have a smash hit. I would rate this up there with classics such as Toy Story and The Incredibles. Cowabunga!