Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£33.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 9 May 2015
this has aged really well, it looks like it was made in around 2005, not 2001, the only thing that gives it away is the use of mobile phones lol, it has an age old message and im glad i bought it to enjoy all over again,
on 1 October 2014
This is on my favourite films list. I like the moral behind the story - that you should never judge anyone by their appearance, but look for the person within. Can't help being American I suppose!
on 31 January 2012
thia film is one of jack black's best comedy's and he couldn't have a picked a better co-star with Gwyneth Paltrow! she looks amazing in this film and it's never short of a few belly giggles!
on 5 December 2013
If you like Jack Black humour, I suggest you add this to your collection. I found it outrageously funny and typical Jack Black sense of humour. Oh! and Paltrow was sensational.
on 17 July 2016
I got this (Again) as I moved house and lost it. Love ❤ it. Makes me laugh. Plus it gives us girlies confidence if we feel down. Beauty's within as well.
Kitty. Wirrral.
review image
on 24 February 2015
Excellent Dvd!! All people should be made to watch this Dvd ,not just for the humour but the morality as well. I would advise anyone to add this Dvd to their collection.
on 3 December 2015
Brilliant and very funny. I love the moral to the story and have watched this movie a few times. It is thought provoking and original. I recommend this movie to all.
on 5 December 2013
My wife and I have watched this film so many times and it really is so funny. If you haven't seen it, you really must. Guaranteed to make you laugh over and over
on 21 August 2013
really loved this film - it certainly makes you think, is there a bit of shallowness within most people?
Try to learn something from this firlm.
on 5 January 2007
I love this movie! Movies that are quite funny, (not likeroad trip)

often attract me to them. This is one of them! A must see for those that love the same sort of thing. I was not so keen on this when first viewing it, though absolutely loved it after second viewing.