Customer reviews

Keeping the Faith [DVD] [2000]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 September 2014

I saw this at the cinema and then bought it on VHS and now on DVD. I've watched it a number of times with different ages ranging from teenagers to a 92-year old (Irish and VERY Roman Catholic) and it has been enjoyed by all.

A warm and well-acted film (well by the male leads at least, I wasn't impressed with the choice of leading lady who understandably has since disappeared without trace; someone like Minnie a Driver would have been better).

A film well suited to watching with the whole family on a weekend afternoon with a cosy fire and a Magnum!

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 August 2014
I wasn't sure I was going to like this movie, but I felt the need, the need for
... a chick flick! I do also have a little bit of a crush on Ben Stiller 😊 I must say, I really enjoyed it. The premise of the two main leading men being a rabbi and a preist made it a little bit different, and the fact that the leading lady was feisty and independent appealed too. The lifelong friendship between the three of them was believable, and there were quite a lot of laugh of loud moments. The movie was also shot on location in beautiful New York ...somewhere I have always wanted to visit.
on 11 April 2018
Excellent!!!
on 3 August 2015
This is a real funny feelgood film loved it and the sound track so I ordered cd, received it very quickly excellent service.
on 31 March 2014
I enjoyed this movie. It's not brilliant, but it does have an original storyline and kept me entertained. The three leads all perform well in their roles.
on 4 December 2015
Very happy with my purchase. Good value for money and arrived very quick. Thank You. Gerard Purcell.
on 7 September 2016
Refreshing twist on a traditional love story.
Funny and sweet with a great cast.
A movie I watch time and time again.
on 22 November 2015
Fabulous film,thoroughly enjoyed.
on 1 January 2013
this its a romantic comedy i really enjoy,its with ben stiller.have very goods actors ,its a nice comedy,very romantic.i love
on 8 May 2013
One of those films I could watch time and time again. A sweet, funny story which makes you want to know the characters, in the way that Friends also does. Some great scenes.