on 11 December 2001
Is aimed at 2 years and up. My son is 26 months old and apart from a little help does it on his own and is always wanting to do it. The puzzle bits are just right for little hands to be able to piece them together. I like the shaped box, its different and makes Thomas easy identifiable in the toy cupboard. Would recommend it for any youngster, espically Thomas fans. Once puzzle is complete, we ask our son where the various charecters are on the puzzle so you get an extra game out of it.
on 13 July 2017
Haven't opened yet but I paid good price and my 2yo will like it. I think the shape of the box is good too but there is a little hole in it, reason 4 stars.
on 18 August 2017
excellent great fun
on 14 March 2017
Really well made. Will last longer than other puzzles
on 24 January 2005
This is the first big puzzle my 22 month old ever got interested in. He can't complete it by himself, but watches me do it and helps complete it when only 3 or 4 pieces are missing. When it is complete he watches it for a long time and we point the different characters. The box is fun too.
on 8 September 2013
Purchased this jigsaw for our Grandson who is 3, for when he visits. A typical 3 year old they need stimulating as can get bored very quickly. The large pieces of the jigsaw were very manageable for his hands and we spent a lovely time, not just putting the jigsaw together but also naming the trains and looking at the sheep in the field. Lovely puzzle, would definitely recommend.
on 7 September 2009
good value for money altghough the box is now a little worn where its been played with soo much.
on 20 March 2015
Lovely jigsaw & great presentation box, I accidentally left negative feedback earlier as I pressed the wrong button on my lap top which was meant for someone else - so please disregard this because the service has been excellent!
on 6 February 2014
This is a great jigsaw, the pieces are a good size and of good quality - not too flimsy, well cut out and fit together easily. The 'Thomas' shaped box is cute too.
on 3 April 2014
My son loves to make this puzzle of Thomas & Friends. The're big pieces and nice to play with on the floor or even on the table.