Customer reviews

BIG BOBBY CAR TRAILER ROOD - V
Colour: Red|Change

on 16 July 2017
My 3year old grandson loves this trailer which attaches to the 'Bobby' car I bought previously. It manoeuvres around corners easily and he has hours of fun collecting leaves from my garden which helps me too!
on 19 December 2015
A great accessory to the Bobby Car! The best thing is that the connection pin is easy to find if you loose it in the garden and can be bought separately if lost :)
on 24 May 2016
Our granddaughter was so happy about her present for the 1st birthday: Bobby Car with trailor in blue! She likes it so much!
on 9 September 2014
Fits perfectly to the old Big Bobby Car! My kids loves it! They fill the trailer with balls, pebbles or other stuff and drive around the garden.
on 3 November 2017
Brilliant quality
on 27 April 2016
Goes perfectly with the big Bobby Car. Good quality
on 10 July 2013
This is a good choice for a toddlers. I purchased this for my 2 grandsons (1&3 yrs of age.) The 3 yr. old enjoys hooking it up and taking it off his Bobby car, and his little brother puts toys in and out of trailer (repeatedly) for big brother to take around the yard. I just wished the trailer capacity was a bit larger.
on 27 January 2015
Lovely trailer! I think the car is incomplete without it. My children play with it for hours :)
on 8 April 2016