Format: DVD|Change

on 13 November 2013
i loved this as a child, i love it as an adult. It contains everything you need in a film! princesses, kings, giants, midgets, handsome heroes and ugly villains!
on 23 October 2013
I bought this as a DVD as it was a film my daughters thoroughly enjoyed as children. My other copy was on video and got lost. It's a film for all ages to enjoy.
on 19 January 2014
great Christmas gift arrived well packaged and secure. was received on time and was thought to be a great gift will look at this again for gift ideas next year
on 12 November 2012
As most people know this is one of the all time great films-one of my personal favs!u can find loads of great, long reviews online so ill just say-watch it!
on 15 March 2014
I have always loved the music and the movie of "true love". Robin Wright is perfect. If you are in the mood for perfect enjoyment, view this movie.
on 9 March 2015
daughter left home for uni...this dvd went with her. Replaced because being such a classic, there will always be that night when her siblings ask for it!
on 4 February 2016
20 years after I first watched this wonderful film, I rented it as a birthday treat. If anything, it has got even better over that time. Love it.
on 8 April 2015
Awesome film. Peter Falk at his best and do many other brilliant actors. Way underrated when it was first released but one that has to be watched!
on 10 June 2016
When I lost all my recordings of movies due to a change in my Sky box, I invested in several classic movies which I enjoy and this is one of them!
on 12 January 2013
Great film! Traditional Fairy Tale told with a twist. Great cast throughout. Easy-watching, fun family film. Easy-watching, fun family film.