• XYZ

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 April 2015
Great garage record with the singer from the Make Up. I read somewhere that it was music made on old pinball tables, but it sounds more like a fuzzy guitar and a drum machine to me! It has some catchy tunes!
on 14 December 2006
Fantastic guitar work, singalong choruses, well written songs including the slow ones. Big hair and tight trousers. You can't go wrong. I'd recommend this album to anyone who likes Whitesnake or Tigertailz. It's got a nice hard edge to it and some excellent OTT vocals which grew on me even though I already liked them. My personal favourites are Inside Out (which I'm bugging my band to cover) and What Keeps me Loving You.

Well worth a few quid!
on 12 June 2014
forgot all about this band until I saw them on youtube
and I was blown away listening to inside out, so I bought this album
and it,s really good. fantastic guitar and vocals
if you like your 80,s 90,s rock you wont be dissapointed
on 3 May 2013
Originally released in 1989 this is a fine example of the kind of rock which was coming out of Los Angeles at that time. This album should've taken the band to the next level but somehow didn't....a shame because its very good.
on 21 December 2014
Great band. Great Music.
I had to order this CD twice & it still won't play in my PC or my Mac (a no, I don't have a stereo).
Without the digital download I'd not have been able to play the music at all!

As it stands I am forced to play the digital download versions which I dislike because the quality is sub-par, & I was forced to jump though hoops with Amazon support on the phone as the download pointed to some other random band. Not a very good process & was a bit painful I must admit.

I'm now stuck with a disc that I can't play. This is not amazon or the sellers fault - but we should be made aware of it prior purchase. If I had known the disc had some sort of protection (I assume), I'd not have bought a second time...
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse