on 9 November 2017
Love this film...wonderful romantic story. I watch it every Christmas time. Shot on location in New York in 1948, great performances from the two leads.. terrific ending....
on 1 February 2016
I loved this film when I was a teenager, so melodramatic and romantic. It seemed a bit sillier now that I'm much older and I would have liked to turn off the constant swelling music. Still, I'm glad I got to see it again and I might force my daughter to look at it.
on 10 February 2013
I bought this for my mum as a xmas present and she loved it. We used to watch it together when i was younger along with loads of other old movies. I couldnt find this anywhere in the shops and no-one could order it for me either, so i was excited when i found it and at a great price to. Went down a treat.
on 21 January 2016
A most beautiful film! I had watched it before on television and just had to have it to see it again. So haunting and strange and yet captivating. I loved this film - worth seeing!
on 31 January 2018
mysterious and haunting movie.with a great atmosphere.just how did they photograph jennifer jones at different stages of her life so convincently
definate 1 for the collection.
on 14 February 2018
Romantic, beautifully photographed underrated love story. Who doesn't love Joseph Cotten? :)
on 3 December 2017
I am pleased with my purchase and prompt delivery
on 9 June 2016
From a time when Hollywood still knew how to tell wonderful, original stories.
on 17 March 2013
saw this film years ago and loved it so was delighed when i saw it online, really lovely story and would recommend it to anyone also bought one for friends, delivery very quick great service will buy again from this seller. thank you.
on 29 November 2016
Excellent in all respects. Thanks.