Format: DVD|Change

on 7 December 2015
Just what my grandson wanted.
on 23 October 2014
i remember this as a child on tv back in the kate 70s early 80s ,it was very comical and is great for young kids who will enjoy it,recommend
on 24 March 2017
Great
on 15 November 2011
What can I say? I loved Danger Mouse when I was young, and it still has the ability to entertain now. We've enjoyed introducing our 5 year old to one of our favourite tv programmes and are delighted that she loves it too! Fun for all the family.
on 8 May 2001
I remember watching "Danager Mouse" in the 80s on Nickelodeon here in the states. Really was exciting to be able to rewatch it again. Now that I'm an adult, I now caught most of the humour that would get my parents going into a good chuckle while my brothers and I were watching the programme on saturday mornings.
The disk does have a couple of extras, like cast of the characters in Danager Mouse and a eposide of "Count Duckula" was a nice touch. I can't wait until volume 2 comes out!
on 15 May 2009
Cosgrove Hall's early eighties masterpiece is as good as you remember, nearly 30 years on. The heroic one-eyed rodent and his geeky hamster assistant, Penfold, fight crime from their base of operations; a post box in Baker Street, as directed by their enigmatic chief 'Colonel K', a bluff old salt of a chinchilla, in the mould of James Bond's 'M'. DM's arch enemy is the toad 'Baron Greenback', and his two dozy crow sidekicks 'Stiletto' and 'Leatherhead' continually concoct nasty schemes to conquer the world and dispose of Dangermouse.
With fairly cheap animation and voice overs from the likes of David Jason (DM), Terry Scott (Penfold), and Edward Kelsey (Greenback/Colonel K), this could have been poor, but the zany - and often surreal - humour and charming characters ensure instead that it is top-class entertainment.
on 19 December 2010
Bought this after searching for some non-war type cartoon. That society is throwing at our kids right now!

Think they have really thought the storylines etc through and poor penfold is fabulously funny.

Delivery is fantastic and I am very happy.

Definately reccommend.
on 25 December 2002
This is by far the funniest collection of Danger Mouse episodes out of the 5 DVDs available.
Featuring the amazing vocal talent of the one and only David Jason (starring most memorably in Open All Hours, Only Fools and Horses, Darling buds of May, Count Duckula, A Touch of Frost and more) as Danger Mouse and other characters, supported by Terry Scott as Penfold, this disc really justifies the reason the series was so loved in the 80s.
Only the somewhat semi-professional mastering of this disc lets the overall presetation down, particularly the badly recorded sound. But this hinders not to the viewing quality of the features within. Absolutely amazing!
on 14 July 2002
This video has some classic episodes, including many of my personal favourites, and lasts for just over an hour. Episodes include Long Lost Crown Affair, By George It's A Dragon, Project Moon, Remote Controlled Chaos, Ee-Tea and Journey To The Earth's Cor! Out of all the Dangermouse videos presently available, this has to be the best one! (though a few more wouldn't hurt...)
on 12 March 2004
I can't believe this series is available on DVD because it is as much part of my early childhood as anything can be. Back in the days there was a show for kids on German television that combined short films and series such as The Three Stooges and Danger Mouse. It was great for kids whereas today every kids' show is one long, violent and stupid TV ad. I guess it is a little different in Britain since the few British productions that make it to German television are still light years ahead of the stuff that is produced by German television stations.
However, it's great that one can buy this series on DVD now and I guess I have no choice but to do it!