Customer reviews

Judy At Carnegie Hall
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 September 2009
Even if you dont like Judy Garland, you have to admire the effort she put in to this show. She sounds a little shaky at the beginning, but gets stronger the longer she sings. Its the only album I have of Judy, and probably the only album I will buy, but its worth it. She is a legend and this album exemplifies that. Go on, give it a go.
on 1 November 2015
this 40th anniversery edition is truly a remarkable recording, you feel your at this historic concert of Judy Garland, I don`t know why I waited so long to get this recording as it outshines all the other recordings of this show.Miss Garland is on top form, such a wonderful performer and a great story teller, this recording is a must for anyone, truly brilliant, a big thank you to Amazon for their quick delivery.
on 24 November 2000
I first discovered the incomparable quality of Judy Garland at the age of 16, in the early 80's. Having collected many recordings of Judy this stands out as the very best. With the latest DSP sound systems one can really feel the atmosphere at what must have been an extraordinary concert. I just wish that Judy had lived long enough for me to have experienced such a live performance personally. I would recommend this recording to anyone of any age who appreciates the music of an era that unfortunately will never be matched by anyone again.
If you want a Judy Garland recording with her singing at her very best with the atmosphere of a live audience then this is the one to buy.
on 29 October 2012
I had the original LP set of this particular recording, which stupidly got mislaid many years ago. What a delight to have it all again on CD. Brings back so many happy memories of my youth.
on 19 October 2016
JUDY IN TOP NOTCH FORM THE CDS CONTAIN A LOT A BANTER FROM JUDY NOT ON ORIGINAL LPS . JUDY THE WORLDS GREATEST ENTERTAINER IS PREVIVALANT IN THESE CDS BRAVO JUDY YOU WERE MUCH LOVED RIP
on 27 February 2012
One of the best live preformances I have ever listened to in my life!
The only pity is that I couldn't find it on DVD.
on 5 January 2013
The legend at her very best. With it being remastered it sounds amazingly clear compared to how it was on vinyl
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2014
I never understood the the fuss people made about JG until I heard this live album. Amazing.
on 19 January 2016
Up there with the best. What can I say buy it! Received promptly in great condition.
on 6 May 2016