Size: 1 SIZE|Change

on 17 July 2013
I brought this product due to all the hot weather were experiencing, and the other pool had a puncher! it was easy to order and arrived the next day, which is great service.
It is a good size pool, for 3 young children to sit in and play and cool down.
on 19 August 2013
It took me a long time to consider which pool to buy, but made the right choice with this one. It is perfect for my garden, and is sturdy, great pattern and colours and the grandchildren love it and when the weather has been nice they have spent hours in and out of it. Would recommend to anyone who wants a pool that can last for more than a few months, and anyone with a smallish sized garden, my grandchildren are between 8 and 14 and they love it.
on 20 July 2014
Delivered very quickly not had chance to use it as rained ever since buying it but the last oone was excellent after we had mastered the inflating process bottom to top I think.just the right size for little ones and for filling basically water fun for all
on 25 July 2015
This pool initially blew up ok, it was used once then left in the garden under a trampoline to protect it from the elements. I tried to pump it up the following week and the bottom ring sprung a puncture. I had a pool last year which was used endlessly. I think that this pool is VERY POOR QUALITY. I will think twice about buying from Intex again.
on 27 July 2016
Lovely pool! Reminds me of the ones I used to have as a kid. Bigger than I expected but a decent size for the price! The 3 rings you have to blow up one by one, I did this manually and took no time at all, so if you have an electric pump should take seconds! This buy was actually for my dog to lay in on the hot summer days, I'm looking at buying another one for my little niece!
on 30 July 2013
Is smaller that I feel photos suggest and after we had it blown up and filled two rings promptly deflated. Worth payng a bit more for a better quality product as I will have to buy another now anyway.
on 10 March 2013
I bought this as a ball pit for our daughter for Christmas. It looked lovely and colourful and she loved it. I use the past tense because it is currently waiting for the binmen to take it away with the rest of the rubbish in the morning as it has split by the air valves which is a great shame. Would be good as paddling pool for one summer I suppose, but it wouldn't put up with too much use!
on 23 October 2012
Really bright colours with a lovely fish/ under water design, robust material, great value and arrived very quickly. Nothing to fault it!
on 21 June 2014
This was very easy to blow up. It has 3 air chambers so my husband and I could split up the work and get it done nice and quickly, but also I don't think it needs as much air as a square pool I had previously, as that one took ages to blow up.

The colours are very sweet.
on 8 August 2013
Turned out to be a little smaller than I thought, but still had great fun in it and lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.