Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£4.35+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 September 2009
This was my favourite film when I was 6. I watched it again today (I'm 15) and I cried. It is THAT good.
on 15 March 2013
I bought this for my teenager kids - who had a video of this when they were younger - they just love it
on 16 June 2016
great Animation of the story of Moses and how he rescued his people. Good biblical story for children.
on 4 May 2013
Prince of Egypt was perfect. Was how it said it was! What more can I say! It was very very very great
on 12 April 2016
It's a DVD! It arrived on time and played with no issue. Amazing animation and a compelling story!
on 3 October 2015
Love this musical - unfortunately the D.V.D. had to be returned to Amazon. IT WAS TOTALLY BLANK.
on 17 April 2013
Love this film, i had a copy and lost it, love animated films so needed to replace it ,thank you
on 27 August 2016
again this was for my granchildren they were doing work at school on egypt so yes they loved it
on 9 August 2013
I purchased this as I used to have it on video years ago. nice to have it back in my collection
on 16 May 2014
Very good the picture and the state of the DVD was brilliant especially for a second hand d v d