Format: DVD|Change

on 20 September 2015
This has to be one of my favourite films of all times.It is so funny,cleverly written with an excellent cast.I've watched it several times and never get bored with it
on 15 August 2014
ARRIVED WELL BEFORE ESTIMATED DATE.BOUGHT A COPY OF MY OWN BECAUSE I ENJOYED TO WATCH SO MUCH."NO MORE ADVERTS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COPY" AN EXCELLENT FILM.
on 22 December 2013
What a super witty and comedic film. With 2 of the most funny people in the world brought together for this rib tickling adventure in human nature. A must see.
on 8 June 2014
This is a very funny film with an excellent cast of characters. The storyline is good, the film has buckets of humour and is a thoroughly recommended watch.
on 21 January 2016
Decent if straight forward film. Murphy and Dan do well but the film is directed as in point in shoot manner which robs the film of pace, style and laughs.
on 1 June 2014
Brilliant film, don't make em like that any more, introduced my lad to this film, he couldn't stop laughing, now he's quoting lines from it just as I do.
on 20 December 2013
This is a Christmas present so will not know how it plays until then. Unfortunately it arrived a day late (I used Amazon Prime) & is not the widescreen collection version as pictured. My husband probably wont mind but still....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2012
Good quality digitisation, without the usual graininess, and plays well. It would make a great present, if you are a fan of ANY of the actors in it!
on 13 July 2015
We've just dumped all our old VHS videos and are re-collecting them on Amazon Instant Video. Perfect, very convenient, and slightly too expensive.
on 25 March 2014
This film simply doesn't age! There are some interesting fashion statements, but all in all in still works today. Hilarious, and well put together.