Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£9.06+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 May 2001
Since arriving, this disc has not left the player! A rarity for someone whose disc-changer is limited to a meager three discs. I don't profess to be an articulate critic but (like most) I know what I like. I'm a huge fan of Massive Attack, Delerium, Dead Can Dance...and I think that other fans of this type of music will be very pleased with Orzabal's complex new disc.
on 30 July 2014
An old album that I had never heard.
Got into it in about 3 play throughs.
As described and delivered as promised.
A good allround service.
Thanks
on 6 March 2014
I'm a big Tears for Fears fan and i like Orzabal's music. Enjoy his music both with and without TfF
on 23 June 2001
For the listeners who have followed TFF over the years, it's obvious where most of the creative genius came from. After "Sowing the Seeds", Roland's sound really started to come of age with "Elemental". "RATKOS" continued in fashion, although a different tone. After the long-awaited release of "Tomcats", I'd say it was well worth the wait. It's obvious that Roland took his time in developing this brilliant work. Only a select few can truly appreciate what this music has to offer. Even for an old TFF listener back to "The Hurting", it's actually not great news to hear Curt and Roland are working together again. That duo ran it's course, and they don't need each other to make good music. Let's hope TFF doesn't join the hoards of 80's bands trying to make a comeback. Enjoy the past, but live in the present - "Tomcats Screaming Outside".
on 16 April 2001
From the 1st listen it was brilliant. Roland just gets better and better, easily better then TFF. I thought that Raoul was the peak, and still do not think that I am wrong, but this is exellent, and growing fast, Alas I think that the only way for someone that has fallen out of favour (God knows why) is to release under a sudaname. Look at Blur, gradually fading chart wise in the UK, until Dameon released a very Blur sounding CD under the guise of the Gorrillas, see what I mean. I am already struggling to tell you what is the best track, they are all so addictive, but if I had to recommend 2 or 3 deffinetly (Ticket to the world) very raoul, no come to think of it, I can't choose. Do yourself a favour,BUY IT Brilliant. I think that Hey Andy just about sums up Rowland. Absolutely as contempry or even in front today, as mothers talk was all those years ago Come on Rowland,,,,,More More More
on 10 April 2001
A very satisfying listen, "Tomcats Screaming Outside" had me enthralled all the way. Having listened to it only once, already I'm anxious to hear it again. This is a surprising turn, after the guitar-driven "Raoul & the Kings of Spain". Roland has re-embraced electronica, but this by no means is a step back into the '80s. Startlingly contemporary, this will be fascinating to hear live when he tours. After a 5 1/2 year wait for new music, Roland fans can rejoice once again. He's back & fresher than ever. Immediate standout tracks include the driving "Dandelion" the dance-club ready "Low Life", and the album's closer "Maybe our days are numbered". Words seem secondary to the "sound" of this release, hence the absence of printed lyrics. But regardless, this is another first-rate work from the master.
on 2 July 2016
Brilliant cd from an excellent artist !!! Enough said !!!
on 17 December 2014
great cd,excellent service.
on 17 January 2009
This CD is brilliant. If you are a TFF fan then this is a great addition to your collection.

It's really interesting to hear how Roland is still making great music.

Unfortunately this was released in the week of the 9/11 disaster so it was subsequently MIA.

Still, get it.
on 8 March 2013
I love this album. I lost my first copy so re-purchased and have not been disappointed. There is not a bad track on the album and it is Roland Orzabal at his best!