on 30 May 2015
Ahhhhh The memories. The good old days.
Excellent pressing, well wrapped, on time.
All Good
on 6 April 2012
Got here on time and in perfect state, as planned. Thank you very much! And I love the album as well
on 21 December 2016
Great album, sounds even better on vinyl. My parents (who I bought it for) and I enjoyed it alike.
on 5 December 2015
they are a very good band, but this cd does not do them justice because of poor recording quality.
on 10 August 2016
The sounds of my childhood, memories r so clear from these years, I feel like I'm time travelling!
on 22 August 2007
I was a mere 15yr old about to enter the biggest music phenominum of my time,yes i had just purchased " The Stone Roses " and little did i know that now at 32 i would still be playing it with the same passion as i did 17 years ago. Albums have come and gone over the years but " The Stone Roses " is still as fresh as ever and for those 50 minutes or so i can close my eyes and climb aboard " The Stone Roses " rollercoaster from " I Wanna be adored " through to " Bye Bye Badman " and ending with the true genious of " I Am The Resurrection " and imagine myself still in my baggy jeans and long hair! I was one of the lucky ones to see them live in there heyday and that will never be forgotten as they will always be remembered as they were back then.....Pure musical geniuses. So theres only one thing to say " STOP THE WORLD IM GETTING OFF "
on 11 January 2006
I'm surprised with myself where this album is concerned - I'm not a rock/indie fan by any stretch of the imagination. I occasionaly find stuff that I really like but my usual preferences would be the elctronica of bands like Boards of Canada & Autechre or the beautiful but dark soundscapes of artists like William Basinski. I love Radiohead but more often where rock/indie is concerned I can take it or leave it.
Inspite of this I'd have to say that this is one of my favourite albums of all time. If I'm being honest I'm finding it hard to find words to describe why this is! Not being a rock/indie fan doesn't really help. It just all sounds so real & pure. It has that quality that can only be created by a band that are doing there thing at exactly the right time & in exactly the right place. The result is that everything comes together perfectly & this is reflected in the music in a way that is often hard to describe. It just works pure & simple. Obviosuly the band just didn't find this kind of energy for their follow up album. It wasn't a bad album but it can't touch this album with a barge pole!
This is a legendary album & rightly so.
on 4 March 2016
Fab tunes, love it, brings back loads of great memories. Made of Stone is my favourite track.
on 8 November 2014
this is a compendium of all the Brit Pop...Much of today's music comes from here...
on 25 October 2015
Arrived fast but my album had a few scrapes and marks on it which was dissapointing