Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 October 2010
I loved everything I bought of Betty Boo's back in her hey day. Great early 90's dancey hip-hop style stuff. A great nostalgic treat for me, I heartily recommend Betty Boo to anyone into rap-style dancey stuff.
on 20 November 2011
Boomania is an infectiously addictive collection of bubble gum pop. Sassy raps, witty lyrics, and catchy tunes give life to a high tempo album infused with the spirit of the dancefloor. Doin the Do, Where Are You Baby?, Hey DJ/I Can't Dance are pop classics but the rest of the album holds up well too. It's not the kind of music that wins awards or gets the critics raving, but if you want to party like its 1990, then Boo's your girl.
on 1 July 2013
Totally OUTSTANDING.
I absolutely love this album. Betty Boo has a great deal of musical talent. Her style is utterly class and superb!!.
I definitely rate this very highly to any Dance/House music fan.
BRILLIANT!!!.
VINE VOICEon 6 December 2013
An unlikely buy this for me at the time - can't think why I purchased it as the kind of music that was becoming popular back then (1990) was not really my cup of tea, however, I was surprised to find that I really enjoyed this album, and it soon became one of my favourites and most played albums of that year as I played it to death! It features all Betty's chart hits up to that time, and every other track is really catchy with plenty of hooks.

'I'll be playing it to death - 'til my last breath...'! : - )

Great album!
on 11 March 2015
like the singles but some of the other tracks just ok
on 13 November 2012
Took longer than I hoped but all good when it arrived ,great to hear the old Betty Boo tunes again
on 9 January 2014
i like it, it remind me of being in my late teens, betty boo is not for every one i grant you .
on 3 May 2015
so good to here some tunes i remember well will always use this seller
on 23 April 2015
fast delivery. cd in perfect working order no scratches and looks new!
on 6 April 2015
EXCELLENT,BRINGS BACK LOTS OF MEMOIRES. SUPER ALBUM. THANK YOU.