Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2014
I have given 5 stars because it is an outstanding cd for upbeat toe tapping motivational music.

I find the quality of the music and the recording one of the best in my collection.

I like nearly all types of music and like other genres have several Irish music cds' but this one stands on its own because it definitely, in my opinion, is not just another of another.

I would recommend it not only to Irish Music fans but to anyone, young or old who needs a bit of a boost.
on 26 March 2009
When you fancy putting on something that'll really have you tapping your toes, you could do little better than to put this album on your player. It was everything I hoped it would be and the sound quality is very good unlike one or two others I have in the same genre. In fact, it's so good, I bought a second copy for my elderly parents, and they love it too! Highly recommended.
on 24 June 2012
g00d value and a good range of well known classics. i bought this for my daughter to practice her irish dancing to and she loves it. I've been humming it in my head. a great 'best of' CD and good value for money
on 22 November 2009
Although there were quite a few more jigs than reels, the tempo and the quality of the music was very good. However, most of the dance tunes had a total of 24 bars of 8 (except one reel which was much shorter and another jig which was much longer). Allowing for an 8-bar introduction, this left only 23 bars in which to dance. It would be much better to have the full 24 or 32 bars in which to dance thus allowing full completion of the repititions of many of the progressive ceili dances.
on 6 February 2016
brilliant to play when driving long distances.
on 23 October 2011
This item was purchased as a present. The recipient enjoyed it very much. the product was in good order. Otherwise i have genuily no comment to offer.