Format: DVD|Change

on 15 April 2001
Henry's Cat is very funny and the trouble with the new episodes is that they are done by americans. The 5 minute stories are exellent they are The Whale, The Hypnotist, The Fortune Teller, The Magic Tummy Button, The Secret Weapon and The New Year's Resolution. I love this DVD because it gives a lovely trip down Memory lane. Now where is my Fish Cake with Chocolate sause on it?
on 14 March 2000
The BAFTA-winning Henry's Cat (the cat with no name!) surely deserves to enter the ranks of Mr Benn, Bagpuss and Jamie And The Magic Torch as an acknowledged recent kids' TV classic. Created in 1982, it's a little more modern than its forebears, but the mood is just as languorous as Bagpuss. In this video Henry's Cat, his best friend Chis Rabbit and their chums Sammy Snail, Douglas Dog, Ted Tortoise, Pansy Pig, Mosey Mouse and Denise Duck have numerous exciting adventures, though many of them actually turn out to be Henry's Cat's daydreams. There are also lots of cakes in evidence, as Henry's Cat likes nothing better than eating (besides sleeping, that is). And the villain of the piece is the evil gold-toothed sheep (!) Rum Baa-Baa.
on 21 February 2001
A great amusing DVD. My 19 month old son was glued to the screen for its entire duration! He laughed at certain actions and loved the music. We use this DVD to keep him quiet when we need a bit of peace! Thanks to the Producers for a great, entertaining DVD (well I am sure thats what my son would say!)
on 23 December 2013
My kids love Henry's Cat, as do I, and seriously, can you really NOT like this show? It's hilarious! Watching him solve the different mysteries is just so much fun. I'd bought it for someone, but then I couldn't part with it.