Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 25 July 2017
A beautifully crafted movie. Deeply moving with a superb performance from the ever wonderful Emma Thompson.
You'll have to forgive Mr Grants rather mannered acting and he walks is as if he is in deep pain on each step.
Otherwise, stunning
on 14 March 2017
Great to have all these together. Though the modern version of Pride and Prejudice is shallow and modernistic, and does not carry much weight with me.
on 2 March 2017
I would definitely recommend this item and this seller. It is a lovey DVD - romantic and easy on the eye. A good adaptation of Jane Austen's book. The music is also lovely and I have bought the CD on the strength of watching the DVD. The seller also offered a good price.
on 2 August 2017
Must-have BluRay version of this excellent Austen adaptation. Picture quality and colour significantly better than the DVD. Lots of extras too.
on 7 June 2017
brilliant
on 14 June 2016
A welcome DVD. Hard to know this is now 20 years old. Still not sure of Hugh Grant's role as lover!
on 28 August 2011
I bought this dvd because Emma Thompson was in it and she is always very good and I was not disappointed. All of the actors in this dvd were very good. I enjoyed the story very much and having read some of the reviews on here, I don't agree that Emma Thompson looks too old for her part. I have not read the book, but I still think that Emma Thompson can pass for an 18 year old.
on 30 July 2014
I enjoy all three movies and will watch them again. I especially like that they inspire me to read Austen and Shakespeare.
on 15 April 2017
excellent quality and service from supplier
on 15 June 2017
A bit fluffy but best in the field