7: UK Edition
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 July 2000
This is a really great album,so much of an improvement.I love the song,The colour of Blue,and Natural,cause'Rachel's a really great singer.It wasn't a disappiontment at all,and the songs,Bring the House down and Reach really cheer you up.S club are so much better,and I reccomend this album to anyone.They're almost as good as the Offspring!
on 28 August 2000
This CD is great however the single reach gets boring after a while of listening to it non-stop. My favs include: Natural, Bring the House down, Stand by u, I'll keep wating, basically all of them r great and are good to listen to. It cheers u up but also brings back memories of ex boyfriends! This album is the best buy it now!
on 1 July 2000
This is one of those albums that you could listen to after a bad day, and it would really cheer you up. From the lively Reach, Bring the House Down and Love Train, to the ballads of All In love is Fair to Cross My Heart, every song is a potential hit. My favourite being Natural, but maybe thats because Rachel sings it!
on 11 August 2000
it was a gr8 listen and it is fab after a long day it will cheer u up and not meke you throw up. in s club jo sang the lead vocals on nearly every song and still does but now we are subjected 2 bradleys (so called) rapping with has alot 2 be desired. still i pleasent sound i ll buy it but regret it next week!
on 30 January 2001
This is one of my favourite CDs! All the tracks are brilliant, especially All In Love Is Fair and Natural. Make sure you get this version - the one sold in New Zealand and probably some other countries only has 10 tracks plus "Two In A Million" - an older song from their last album.
on 6 July 2000
We like this CD better that S Club but Bradley sings too much on it and our faves are "The colour of blue" and "Stand by you". We don't like "I'll keep waiting", "Best friend" and "Spirtual love" as much as the other songs.
on 26 August 2000
This album is even better than the last. Woo-woo! It also is a unique version as all international versions have only 11 songs. They replace Stand By You and Spiritual Love with Two In A Million, hence the reason I had to order it online. S Club 7 are great!
on 26 November 2000
this albulm is very good even though it is a typical pop albulm. Some of the songs are a bit cheesy but hey who doesnt like a bit of cheese every now and then. Buy it coz this albulm is the one to listen to if you feel depressed it cheers you up!
on 18 June 2000
I didn't think they could do better than their first one... but I was wrong. Great cd! Their voices are stronger, better beats and more sophisticated songs. Not even released here in America yet but it's a GREAT import. Highly recommended!
on 16 June 2000
This album is brilliant! Much better than their 1st one. There are all kinds of music from R'n'B to Rap to Pop. My favourites are "Stand By You" and "Reach". Buy it 'cos it's ace!