Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£19.48+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 November 2000
It's not until an album like this is released you realise what the music buying public are going to miss when the guys bow out forever at the end of the year. A fantastic double cd set covering their whole career, featuring demos, b-sides, radio sessions and live tracks. I guess all good things must come to an end, and like Ned's Atomic Dustbin and Pop Will Eat Itself, the other two great Stourbridge bands, another part of my childhood fades away into the mists of time. At least I'll have this fine album to keep the spirit alive.
on 23 November 2015
If you've bought all four remastered original stuffies albums you need this to complete your collection as it includes the rest of the b sides not included as bonus tracks as well as some tasty live stuff and a very good unreleased final song 'Trim Your Sails'. However I can only give it four stars 'cos it doesn't contain the original version of 'Ten Trenches Deep'.
on 14 November 2000
The greatest loss to the world of angst pop was the day the Stuffies split up. This is the best selection of tunes for which they should be remembered, I always thought the b-sides and rarities were the best, shame Astley in the noose didn't make it to this compilation though. 2 CDs of timeless Wonderstuff classics from Miles and the boys is something no CD collection should be without, a piece of pure pop pleasure. Can't wait for their final show down in Kentish town on the 16th Dec.
on 27 November 2000
Well after a 6 year departure TWS are back to delight us with their punk/pop/retro sound. LB&B has made me feel that maybe they are worth seeing/ liking them again. Following lead singer Miles Hunt solo career for the last couple of years. We almost thought that TWS would never raise their smiley faced, tartan waist coats and hairy heads again. Ok this time the locks are off, the tartan suits have been sent to Oxfam and to be honest we don't know what we are going to get in December. And this I would say is the only let down with LB&B's. As great as the rare stuff, the near singles are, it would of been nice to have has 1 or 2 fresh new songs on it. But maybe I'm just too much of a stuffie spotter and heard it all so many times before. Still a cracking CD, buy it! and let your hair down and scream your best insult quote!
on 12 October 2005
While this really deserves four stars I down graded it as it is really one for the completist.
Some tracks don't really stand up that well compared to their proper albums. Trim your sails is interesting as it was the final track they recorded. If you like the stuffies you need this.