Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£19.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 22 November 2000
Having been a semi-Whitney fan since I can remember I really bought this CD for the fantastic Enrique duet. But since giving it a spin I remembered all the wonderful 'poppy' tunes right up to her fab R&B stuff. The Cd is quite long and split into a chill out and a dance CD it's quite wonderful. I highly reccomend it.
on 9 January 2005
This is the greatest album I have ever heard ever ever ever. The Cool Down side is slightly better than Throw Down and the only average song on it is Fine. All the others are amazing!!!!! A definite must have for any person let alone fans of Whitney!!
on 28 November 2000
I got this as a gift because i desperatley wanted "i will always love you" on cd to play over and over! I listened to the whole of the Cd and realised how good shew is and what excellent singles she has released. I RECOMMEND IT!!
on 12 April 2015
I love Whitney Houston she is one of my favorite singers of all time and this is a great CD with all her fantastic songs.
on 16 March 2013
I bought this so long ago, but i'll do a review anyway. One of my favourite albums hands down. Brings back fun memories.
on 9 December 2013
Love this album......had no issues with receiving this order etc. Great for a wee sing along with the girls !
on 8 February 2013
It is such a loss of a perfect voice for singing which this artist had and this one was added to my colection
on 16 December 2015
This is all so brought for Xmas for a small present we all love this greatest hits
on 13 November 2014
It's a must, I am a rock fan, her voice is so amazing I had to buy it
on 19 August 2015
Very enjoyable, pleased. Came on time no complaints.