Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 October 2007
This is my favourite Christmas CD, it has something for everyone! It's the perfect antidote for the tired old tunes that everyone plays at Christmas (if I hear "I wish it could be Christmas every day" one more time I won't be responsible for my actions), the highlights being "Zat you Santa Claus?" by Louis Armstrong and "Silent Night" by Dinah Washington.
Give it a go and you won't be disappointed, especially at this price!!
on 10 November 2004
My wife and I enjoy this collection. There is a little traditional, a little modern, some soulful, some fun. A relaxing mix of music to settle down with.
on 19 December 2009
I will be honest, recently I can be bothered to write reviews, must be all the mince pies clogging up my brain. I have however felt it was of great importance to let anyone searching for a grown ,sophisticated, lite-jazzy and relaxing christmas album, then this is one to check out.
on 7 December 2012
I don't usually write reviews, but I just had to say how good this is. If you're looking for a jazzy, chilled, slightly old-school jazz-feel Christmas CD, then this is it. Love it.
on 1 January 2013
Tis CD has Wonderful recordings, which are of great quality. There is also an unusual recording of Bing Crosby singing "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer", where those he is singing with keep making him giggle. It's a Great version & makes you feel like you were there with him. :)
on 8 February 2011
I played quite a few tracks on my jazz show, but I really loved 'Zat You Santa Claus?' by Louis Armstrong. Having said that, the artists read like a list of Who's Who in jazz history. Buy this, and have some fun, comforting, easy jazz to enjoy next Christmas.
on 26 January 2013
This is a good compilation of christmas jazz
recordings.Although I avoid any jazz with
vocals,this is makes a change when you have had
enough of the carols.
on 11 January 2014
I really enjoyed this record. A world away from the usual dross you hear at Xmas. The Louis Armstrong and Billy Ekstine numbers are my favourites!
on 26 January 2015
Ordered too late for 2014 Christmas but look forward to "giving it a trashing" come December!
on 5 March 2015
This CD is okay but a bit disappointing as it wasn't as jazzy as I was hoping.